Super-Floppy Maltipoo Plush Toy

Super-Floppy Maltipoo Plush Toy







Friday, March 11, 2011

Puppy in My Pocket Blue/red House with Duke, Benny and Maggie

Puppy in My Pocket Blue/red House with Duke, Benny and Maggie Review


Puppy in My Pocket Blue/red House with Duke, Benny and Maggie Feature

  • Puppy In My Pocket Blue Crystal House with Red Roof
  • Includes Benny the Boarder Terrier, Maggie the Maltese and Duke the German Shepherd
  • The Crystal House connects to other Homes in the IN My Pocket series to form a pet neighborhood
  • Also includes 2 bushes
  • Has a Collector Sticker Sheet

Puppy in My Pocket Blue/red House with Duke, Benny and Maggie Overview

Puppy In My Pocket Blue Crystal House with Red Roof with Benny the Boarder Terrier, Maggie the Maltese and Duke the German Shepherd. Also includes 2 bushes to complete your pet neighborhood. Little homes roof flips open to form a platform. Conncet your House together with others to form your very own Pet neighborhood for hours of fun. Also included is a sheet of collector stickers.


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 11, 2011 20:56:47

My Links : Solar Car Battery Charger Onkyo Receiver TXSR308

No comments:

Post a Comment