Super-Floppy Maltipoo Plush Toy

Super-Floppy Maltipoo Plush Toy







Saturday, November 9, 2013

Toy Maltipoo groom dogs

Toy Maltipoo  groom dogs

Years ago, I was lucky to observe as I visited with my best friend while she would groom dogs. Now, I wish I would have paid more attention to what she was really doing...like what size blades to use and all the other little "tricks" to get the look you're after. The information in this tape was exactly what I was hoping for! These groomers remind me so much of those friendly visits, and they are explaining exactly what they are doing as they demonstrate! I will recomend this to everyone, encouraging them to become educated on how to groom their own dogs! This is a must have for every dog owner! A++ from someone that knew that she could do it, but just didn't quite know how! Thank you so much for sharing this information. cathi cook

Toy Maltipoo  groom dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment